MANIFESTATION MIRACLE: SINCERE REVIEW
You like the program? Better read this first
You're probably here looking for independent, unbiased feedback from people who have tried it.
I put together in one place every single thing I could find about Manifestation Miracle that you'll want to know before buying it.
After this, you won't have to keep looking for reviews. I played with the "program" myself, so let's save you some time!
1 What's inside, exactly?
2 When will I receive it?
3 Who's behind it? Credibility?
4 People's opinions & feedback
5 Are there any discounts?
6 Money Back Guarantee, really?
7 Is it SAFE to pay?
8 How much does it cost, exactly?
9 Can I have MM for free?
10 Is it unique? Alternatives?
11 Where is it available?
12 Conclusion - Bottom line
What's inside, exactly?
The whole thing is organized and well structured so it's easy to absorb.
The contents are composed of quality text, audio lessons and plenty of educational videos.
There are also cheat sheet techniques and workbooks full of exercises.
Everything is downloadable but you can choose to watch / listen online.
Everything flows together and works as a whole (i.e you read your Destiny Tuning, then watch the chapter recap, fill in your cheat sheets and do the exercises).
They care to explain and guide you trough every step of the process. You'll know precisely what's next.
Manifestation Miracle course:
- Book & audio-book.
- Chapter recap videos.
- Abundant Wealth / Love & Happiness Mindtracks.
- How to reboot your metabolism.
- Money Mindflow System.
- Abundant success workbook (full of exercises).
The Amazing Self:
- Abundant Wealth Series Issue 1.
- 6 guided visualization videos.
- The Amazing Journey.
- An entertaining, helpful session with Marie Forleo.
Accelerated Manifestation System:
- How to become a millionaire: Special presentation.
- How to trigger excitement in other people.
- Ultimate Life-Turnaround with Sonia Ricotti.
The basic premise is that hard work, effort and struggle will NOT get you there.
Learn to give up on these (in one peculiar way) or you'll attract just that and perpetuate the cycle of suffering.
When will I receive it?
Immediately! There is nothing physically delivered.
You could have it in a few minutes from now.
Who's behind it? Credibility?
Heather Matthews and her tiny team, with the help of her millionaire boss (and possibly the universe?)
You can't find her online and I feel that's because it's not her real name. In my humble opinion, she doesn't want to be famous or anything like that.
I myself would NOT put my real name out there if it was going to have this type of reach.
Having said that, I think she's credible because of this whole system she's built and the fact that Manifestation Miracle goes trough Clickbank's marketplace (more on that later).
These guys do their due diligence and will not admit crappy products into their system. They've been in business since 1998 and their reputation depends upon it.
Now, you must've seen the presentation video and heard her story already so let's cut to the chase:
Having given up on the Law of Attraction, she was "lucky" enough to discover why the power of gratitude and visualization is relatively tiny, and that there's plenty more to the practice of "the secret".
She came to understand the importance of speaking the language of the Universe: feedback energy vibrations.
That's the idea that the relationship between giving and taking (manifestation) is a symmetrical one.
Everything changed after that.
So, what's already openly known about the Law of Attraction is going to work only for a very limited number of people. You need a plus!
Because of that, she compiled everything and made this her life's work.
People's opinions & feedback
This is an updated list of all unbiased opinions I could find from people who's tried Manifestation Miracle.
I compiled every piece of useful feedback so you don't have to search yourself.
People are selfish by nature and don't leave a review after experiencing the product because they gain nothing from doing so.
It's really difficult to find true human experiences!1. A youtuber's experience with MM:
2. Tour inside the program:
3. Comments taken from Youtube:
- Thank you for a balanced review. Basically what I'm hearing is that it's a good way to get your feet wet without confusion being such a factor. Source user
- Thank you for your review, I'm not new to the concepts of visualization, meditation, gratitude, etc in fact I practice most of them and I got the impression that that's exactly what Heather was saying that "If you're tired of trying a ,b, or c.... etc this is the tool for you" I am also of the opinion that the promotional video oversells the course. Thank you again. Source user
- I fully agree with your review. It's not bad though... it's oversold and slightly vague but hopefully will cause someone to want to adopt and keep reaching for different/better beliefs :) Source user
Some of these look biased and seem to expect something in return so I don't recommend you click on any links within:
4. Look far below for Alora and Caitlin Jones' feedback: Goodreads.com reviews
5. Long and boring, but it's genuine and does talk about it extensively. Tons of redundant content though: Enlightenmentportal's review
6. Very honest, yet incredibly long. Author's opinion is favorable. Lots of positive comments below: Gailpaul's review
After a lot of searching, I ruled out the ones I saw no value in.
In any case, I already extracted every piece of info that's valuable from these and put it here.
Are there any discounts?
No discounts to be found. I did plenty of searching but their ordering setup simply does not allow for discounts.
So, the price is totally fixed. There's not even a box to introduce a coupon code or anything of that sort.
If you do a search yourself, you might find some sites that promote discounted prices... those are only catchy titles to make you click! The cost is always a rigid $47.
One last thing: If you're on your mobile, which you probably are, here you have a much more mobile-friendly version of MM's official site. No boring video in there!
Money Back Guarantee, really?
If you're left unhappy, please be certain you'll get back what you paid.
Click on the "return policy" link within the order form if you'd like to read the full details.
You have 60 days. No questions asked, no weird stuff. Just contact Support.
Clickbank (the guys behind the payment processing) are obliged to do this in order to maintain their reputation and credit rating.
Is it SAFE to pay?
Yes, Secure Sockets Layer (https, instead of http) is enabled and all the standard security measures that are legally required when processing payments as a merchant are there.
You can choose to purchase via Paypal, which has a refund guarantee of its own, as you probably know if you've used it before.
You should also see 3 logos in there (TRUSTe certificate, McAfee Secure, Norton Secured). You can click them, if you feel like it, for further details.
How much does it cost, exactly?
Just $47 bucks. No hidden charges or anything.
Extra to that, there is an optional $37 per month - FREE first month - subscription for The Amazing Self membership. You can cancel any time by sending a quick email.
It's indeed helpful and interesting, but you're already getting "what works" with the basic program. Don't feel like you're getting something incomplete if you don't sign up for this.
Can I have MM for free?
No way. I did a considerable amount of searching and found nothing. If you can find it, so do the "copyright" people... these PDF files are usually taken down within 48 hours.
You wouldn't have the support anyway, and it would most likely come incomplete. You really need the whole thing.
If you search yourself you'll find lots of useless content, spam and people trying to earn your click with their dumb "add to cart" or "download now" buttons. That's all fake unfortunately.
Is it unique? Alternatives?
Although there is a very peculiar angle to this "system", I'm sure you could find 90% of the info already out there on the Internet.
The thing is, seriously, good luck distinguishing between what's legit and what isn't. There is CHAOS out there, and many scams.
There is already a lot of stuff that deals with The Law of Attraction and I don't want to be biased, but obliging yourself to absorb something to the fullest because you've paid for it is why we are here for.
In a nutshell, MM is Heather Matthews' done-for-you life's work. Take advantage of other people's mistakes and achievements!
Where is it available?
Exclusively from the official site. Not from Amazon, not from anywhere else.
CONCLUSION - Bottom Line
Don't be turned off by the hype in their video, that's what they need to do to get noticed in the industry.
The fact that very few people ask for a refund (if they did, MM wouldn't be allowed in CB's marketplace) means they do find value after giving it a try.
It's not really going to be a "miracle" but if you apply consistency to this stuff, you're going to see positive changes coming into your life. I have.
After spending LOTS of hours doing research and writing this review, this is all I got.
If I've been helpful to you and you're going to buy it, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you use MY OWN COUPON to access their site right before you grab it.
That way I can get credit for it, instead of anyone who's done nothing for you.
Just make sure it says [ affiliate = fgem7 ] at the bottom of the order form, instead of any other name. If it doesn't, click again on my coupon and go from there.
Thanks so much!
Law of Attraction quotes and insights:
- Whether you think you can be happy or not, you're right.
- Worrying is actually our lack of control over our conscious minds, in other words, our thoughts.
- You should become a creator, not a competitor. Achieve whatever you want to achieve in a way that other people will be left with more, not less, after you're done.
- The best way to overcome negative thoughts is to nurture positive ones.
- The mind is manifested via the word. The word via the writing. Acting becomes habit and habit hardens the character. So, watch out for your thinking and your ways. Set love and compassion free, born out of caring for all beings. (Buddha)
- The Law of Attraction affirms that everything you focus on; your thoughts, your dialogue and your reading, is what you will attract the most to your life.
- Our thinking is like an invisible magnet, attracting that which we have repeatedly and passionately imagined.
- What we are today originates from what we were yesterday. Our thoughts now build our life tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind.
- Life is a great road with many signals. As you go over the bumps, don't overcomplicate things. Run from hate, evil and jealously. Put your vision in the here and now. Wake up and live!
- Our subconscious has no sense of humor and can't distinguish reality from thoughts and imagination. What we continually perceive will manifest in our lives.
Note: Some have been translated to English so they may have lost a little bit of their original meaning.
20 February 2018